Broad-spectrum sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection in a non-greasy, PABA-free, and fragrance-free formula that applies completely sheer in an elegant matte finish.
10.5% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Directions for use
Protect Your Skin by Following These Guidelines1,2*
- Seek the shade, in particular between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths
- Cover up with clothing, a broad-brimmed hat, and UV-blocking sunglasses
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day with an SPF of 30 or higher
- Apply 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of sunscreen all over the body 30 minutes before going outside; reapply every 2 hours, and after swimming or sweating
- Every month, examine the skin head to toe for changes
- Every year, see a physician for a complete skin exam
* Following a comprehensive sun protection program including applying a broad-spectrum sunscreen, wearing sun-protective clothing including hats and sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm decreases the risk of certain types of skin cancer and premature aging of the skin.
References: 1. Sunscreen FAQs. American Academy of Dermatology Web site. http://www.aad.org/media-resources/stats-and-facts/prevention-and-care/sunscreens. September 15, 2015. 2. Understanding UVA and UVB. Skin Cancer Foundation Web site. http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/uva-and-uvb/understanding-uva-and-uvb. September 15, 2015.
Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (85g)